AEI Lab Publications
- Basics About Disabilities and Science and Engineering Education, Todd, R. (ed), Sevo, Ruta (2011). National
Science Foundation. Electronic book available via Lulu.com.
- Todd, Robert L. (2010). ‘User-Centered Design: A Study of Web Site Accessibility and Usability,’
Proceedings of the 8th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities. Honolulu, HI, 2010.
- Todd, Robert L. (2008). ‘E-Learning for Secondary School Teachers: Inclusive Science and Math Instruction for Students with
Disabilities,’ presentation for the International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs, Linz, Austria, July 2008.
- Todd, R., Bryant, B. and Allen, M. (2006). ‘The User Experience: A Study of Web Site Accessibility and Usability.’ ATHEN E-Journal, vol. 1, http://athenpro.org/taxonomy/term/3.
- Todd, Robert L., and Edmonds, Curtis D. (2005). ‘Building Walls or Building Bridges: Accessibility of Online Education,’ in Perspectives on the Future of Higher Education in the Digital Age. Nova Science Publishers, Inc., Hauppauge, NY.
- Todd, Robert L. (2005) ‘Closing the Circuit: Accessibility from the Ground Up’. Information Technology and Disabilities E-Journal (http://www.rit.edu/~easi/itd/)
- Todd, Robert L. (2005)‘The User Experience: Accessibility and Usability in the Online Environment’. Proceedings of the 2005 CUMREC Conference, East Lansing, MI.